Friday, August 27, 1999
Software Support Center|
Common Questions | known issues | version history
Italicized line items apply to registered version.
- Corrected issue with "Error 70: Access Denied".
You still cannot rename a file that is in use, but the DLL Checker
will no longer shut down suddenly due to the error.
- Added support for more than 10 logical drives
- Corrected issue with recording renamed files in log
- Toolbar added for easier navigation
- On-line help added
- Identify duplicate files in list
- Expanded version information window added
- Save file list to a text file
- Corrected the issue with Windows NT / 2000 (Error: 380)
- Added "Cancel" button to abort scan
- Rename duplicates without having to leave the application
- Change size of font in file list
- Scan multiple drives
- Scanned only for DLLs, OCXs, VBXs
- Limited version information (only internal version number, size, and date)